luni, 11 mai 2009

MANGO we love!



Friday is my favorite day of all working days. I have so much energy just because I know I can get off work earlier and that Saturday is cooooomiiiiing!!


This Friday, after a long and exhausting day at work, my girls and I got to this Mango Presentation of the New Summer 2009 Collection in Fratelli Club. Wardrobe remix, hair do, red cheeks, high heels and off we go.



The show was supposed to start at 22:00 but actually started around 24:00. By the time the girls started walking people were so enthusiastic about anything but the show. They had around 15 outfits (for day and night, elegant and casual), accessorized with bracelets, sunglasses and bags and 2 bathing suits. Too short presentation if you ask me. Overall was a very nice evening and we had so much fun dancing and gossiping around.


Oh, almost forgot obout the presents. Every girl in the club got a Mango bag. Nice!


These are some of my favorite outfits from the new collection. I love Mango, so you can imagine how hard it was for me to choose just a few.




Mango is backing the boho, tribal and nautical trends this season, as paisley-print dresses, full skirts and ruffle blouses sit alongside white blazers with navy trims and stripey jersey separates. Baggy lines are combined with pijama stripes, natural tones combined with lime, organic florals in frills, capes and pleats.




sursa: Mango ; Agenda

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Si mie mi s-a parut scurt show-ul! Sa se mai organizeze evenimente de genul asta ca sunt bine venite.

Beau Bazar spunea...

Ar trebui! Ateptam Zara, Bershka, Stefanel, slava domnului... sunt destule....

Plus designeri tineri si talentati.