marți, 15 decembrie 2009

First Snow



We had our first snow last night! It was absolutely wonderful to see how everything turned into pure, sparkling white. I love winters only when it's snowing. I remember when I was little and the first snow surprised me and my friends out playing. Do you remember that feeling of endless joy? Almost nothing compares with the first snowflake falling on a cold red nose and melted by warm breath.


The first snow flakes always appear like a magic. First snow of the year is the smile of the child in each one of us and when it first snows, a thin layer of white silence sets down in our hearts and one of bright wishes. Wishes of joy and happiness.

 
 

 

Today was pouring snow all day. And I could not be but extremely happy! Let is snow, let it snow, let it snow! 

 

 

 
 

This is one of my favorite Christmas songs and I want to share it with you!





Niciun comentariu: