marți, 12 ianuarie 2010

Flashdance


On Saturday, it was Denise's birthday. Actually it was on Friday but the wonderful party was held on Saturday. I don't know why but it seems that these parties are really following us lately. These little bastards are hunting and harassing us! Is it going to be this way all year? Hopefully! :)




First of all, helping Denise to decorate the Ballroom was not that helpful, as the big wall mirrors were very tempting and disturbing for me. Pictures came all over! I could not help myself!



 

 

I could do some Flashdance! But I am spearing myself for the evening!



 
(she's the queen of the party)

 

 

 

 
 ( she danced till she lost her shoes....)

 
 (... and so did we...)

 


Happy Birthday Denise!!!!!



Un comentariu:

Anonim spunea...

It seams you had a lot of fun! I love your boots!