joi, 12 august 2010

The fitting and the pool


My post weekend post, became more of a weekly column of BeauBazar. I try to keep in touch with my friends and followers almost daily and post as much as I can, usually, things that I love or that I want to share to the world. About last weekend, my husband and I joined Claudia and Petre to Claudia's wedding-dress fitting in Arad. I can't tell or show you too much of her fitting, as the wedding will happen soon enough, by the beginning of September and I don't want to spoil everyone's surprise. Pictures from the event will follow soon after.

Well, I must confess it was such a nice feeling to remember my fittings from this time last year, when my custom made wedding dress was almost done and I was so enthusiastic about everything.

Then we took the opportunity of being in Arad and treat ourselves a quick shopping session at the Mall, pay Sephora a visit and had a delicious dinner.










As for the Sunday, we spent a whole day at the pool, just lying in the most perfect bed, having delicious cocktails and splashing into clear blue water. I love the weekend escapades! How was your weekend?









Un comentariu:

Claudia Gidea spunea...

dear,the pictures are gorgeous and i cant wait to see all the pictures. i've had such a nice feeling reading your post.have a nice weekend!kiss u!