marți, 27 iulie 2010

Summer Lovin'


Summer lovin' had me a blast
Summer lovin' happened so fast
I met a girl crazy for me
Met a boy cute as can be
Summer days driftin' away, to uh-oh those summer nights

Saturday was early waking up, quickly getting ready and leaving all problems home to RIP! It was the perfect relaxing and not doing anything at all day I crave for such a long time! All weekends are nice, because I can do things for myself and enjoy the company of people I barely see during the week, but when you get to spend a wonderful not so hot day with the lovely husband, just the two of you and just cuddle all day in a huge bed, listening to chill-out music and drink ice-cold lemonades... well, that's beyond perfection!

This weekend I learned that...
... you can get a nice tan even on a cloudy day
... Overdressed is better than not dressed at all 
... A teenage movie can end perfectly a nice Sunday
... I like the wolf more than the vampire
... I can't wait for the weekend to come for another perfect leisure









A moment, a love, a laugh!





Niciun comentariu: