miercuri, 21 aprilie 2010

Wonderful Weekend





I had one of the best weekends since the beginning of this year!  Not only because I celebrated my birthday in advance, but also because of the wonderful weather and time spent outside.

This weekend I learnt that...

... breakfast and coffee is so much better when taken outside
... I need to sit and stand up straighter
... there are way too many shoes I want at the moment
... it feels impossible to keep my apartment clean 
... I really like wearing strong pink or plum nailpolish ... I love big/huge rings
... three glasses of Vodka-RedBull are as much as I can handle
... you are as old as you feel
... there is no such thing as too much time spent with friends on a wonderful Sunday afternoon



This is almost what my weekend looked like.
























Niciun comentariu: