miercuri, 10 februarie 2010

Valentine's Day Wish List


Yey! Valentine's Day is close girls! A couple of days and Cupid will pull out his arrows! What do you wish to receive from your Valentine this year? 

I made a small list, but first of all I wish to be as loved as I was since the day I met my husband and to love him back tenfold. I wish for us and you as well to be healthy and happy because the rest is just pepper and spice.



As for my Valentine's Day Wish List, I am totally in love with Paris and the Eiffel Tower and I want to decorate our living room with this wonderful poster that I have found on the internet and is waiting to be ordered, a dark pink orchid to pair my other lovely orchid, my long time craving ankle boots and a pair of purple gloves with a nice small bow, that I have spotted over at Mango. 




Niciun comentariu: