sâmbătă, 17 octombrie 2009

Getaway to paradise - the dream coming true


My dream is finally coming true. It took centuries to change my id and passport (now that I am married and changed surname) and to arrange everything for the honeymoon but it is all done now. We are going for 10 wonderful days to this Paradise Island in The Carabians.



I took a little break from packing to write this post. I experience the strangest thing ever! I am packing bathing suits and flip flops and sandals, and skirts and summer dresses when there are around 5 degrees outside. I have dreamed about this moment since spring, I have imagined thousands of times how it will be, but now my imagination is blank. I can't picture myself covered in oil and jumping in cold water because it is too hot outside.

On the other hand I am so ready to go there to finally enjoy summer.

Oh! I forgot about the stopover in Madrid. So, tones of excitement and enthusiasm, sightseeing, and diving and exploring and quality time to spend.

See you in 2 weeks!

xoxoxoxo

Niciun comentariu: