Si m-am tot gandit ce am putea manca sanatos, vegetarian si buuuuun! Bineinteles ca netul a fost salvarea. Am gasit 2 retete.... bine, muuulte retete... dar 2 mi-au placut in mod deosebit. Arata delicios! Ma gandesc serios sa le incerc.
Wild mushroom tartlets
- 375g block all-butter puff pastry
- flour , for dusting
- 25g butter
- 300g mixed wild mushrooms or just one type, cleaned and sliced
- 25g parmesan , finely grated
- small handful parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- 1 egg , beaten
Roll the pastry out on a floured surface and cut out 4 circles, about 15cm wide. Leave to chill on a lined baking tray in the fridge.
Heat oven to 200C. Heat a large frying pan until hot, then add the butter and fry the mushrooms for 5 mins until there is no liquid left in the pan. Season, then take off the heat and mix mushrooms with the parmesan, parsley and garlic.
Score a 1cm border around the edge of each tart, then spoon the mushrooms into the centre circle. Brush the edge with beaten egg, then bake the tarts for 20 mins until puffed up and golden. Serve immediately.
Linguine with cherry tomatoes & goat cheese
- 200g linguine
- 250g cherry tomatoes , halved
- a decent handful green olives
- 1 tbsp capers, rinsed
- 1 pack basil , roughly chopped
- ½ log/pack of goat cheese , about 50g
Cook the pasta. Meanwhile, tip the tomatoes, olives, capers and basil into a bowl and season well. Tip in the pasta and toss to combine. Add the goat's cheese in blobs and toss once.