luni, 7 iunie 2010

Out and in the city



Hello everybody! How was your weekend? Mine was extra gorgeous! After a busy Saturday shopping with the girls, while the boys went out playing tennis, we decided to spend all Sunday together, outside, first in the nature, at Sag Monastery and then in the city, around different sites. We took a very long walk, explored it a little bit in this super hot and wonderful day. Enjoy the pictures!







This weekend I learned that...
I always have the most wonderful time around my dearest friends
A shopping breakout with the girls somehow ends up with icecream and long talks 
I'm almost addicted to Amarena
Taking a break from routine of frequenting the same places gives you the chance to discover some other
I never get enough of long walks
Dark Bar is my new favorite place to drink a perfect mint lemonade
Every now and then you need to laugh until your ribs hurt




















2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

mai vad si eu timisoara cu ocazia asta:) merci.te pup!! >:D<

Beau Bazar spunea...

Dada! Stai sa vezi ce o sa mai vina...! ;)

Puuup!