joi, 30 iulie 2009

Scarlett Johansson - the new MANGO girl



Holy High Heels and Tousled Hair!

Scarlett Johansson goes ’80s punk in the newly-released Fall/Winter ad campaign for Spanish fashion house Mango. The Hollywood “It” Girl replaces Oscar-winning actress Penelope Cruz.

I really liked Penelope and Mango making a team. Her retro, bohemian style was so inspiring and feminine. Mango was always my first choice these last four seasons and even earlier when Bianca Balti was the Mango girl, or Mila. I hope I can say the same after the new collection, considering that Scarlet is not one of my favorites.

But then again, although the brand promoter has a huge role, influence and impact on people's choices, still, you wear the clothes, you feel confident with the brand and not with one's image.











Niciun comentariu: