luni, 14 martie 2011

De-tox, de-fat!


Now that spring is coming into its rights and full time job, we are getting glances of soon to come and so anticipated summer. Short pants, loose shirts, flawless dresses, a lot of skin and perfect body. This is what I want for myself and I am pretty sure I am not the only one. Am I right, girls? 

I love spring because it is kind and warm and gives me the opportunity to be more into healthy food and outdoors activities. As I was browsing the internet the other day in search of diets and detoxification recipes, I found this one that I am very keen on and looking forward to trying it! Enjoy and have a healthy wonderful spring!

Breakfast:
* Green tea
* whole grain cereals with soy milk
* Almond Strawberry Salad
* tomato salad with parsley and fried bread
Snack: an herbal tea and a fruit (banana, orange, apple, kiwi, pineapple)

Lunch: (by choice)
* Vegetable soup with croutons;
* vegetable salad with tofu;
* Grilled vegetables with sunflower seeds;
* food zucchini / eggplant;
* tomato soup;
* twice in this period you can enjoy over the oven.
Snacks: nuts, peanuts, almonds

Dinner: (by choice)
* rice with raisins
* brown rice with grilled vegetables;
* full pasta with tomato sauce;
* potato salad with rosemary;
* eat broccoli / cauliflower;
* tomatoes and peppers with baked tofu;
* pot of vegetables;
* Spinach salad and nuts or fresh spinach dish with tomatoes;
* peppers stuffed with brown rice and vegetables.











Niciun comentariu: