sâmbătă, 17 ianuarie 2009

It's a red-letter day!

Color in Religious Symbolism
* Red: Symbol of fire and blood; signifies charity

Color in Heraldry
* Red: Bravery and courage

Seasons
* Spring is pink and green
* Summer is yellow and blue
* Autumn is orange and brown
* Winter is red and black

Months
* December is red. Its birthstone is the Turquoise which signfies prosperity

Hidden Meanings
Because red is the color of blood, it is associated with strength, health, and passion. For example, we admire rosy cheeks. Then there is the "Scarlet Letter" signifying a fallen and sinful woman; the red dress is also associated with the "ladies of the night."

In human color psychology, red is associated with heat, energy and blood, and emotions that "stir the blood", including anger, passion, and love.













2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Those dresses are beautiful.

I found your blog on Blogger and have linked to you from my blog. I'd really appreciate a reciprocal link.

Michelle x

Beau Bazar spunea...

Hi Michelle! I never got the chance to thank you for linking my blog to yours. I did the same, as I really like your posts and the fact that you are always on the latest news in fashion.

Keep in touch!