joi, 22 martie 2012

Make Kony Famous






I posted this yesterday without saying anything. Well, there's not much to say actually, because the movie says it all. It's said how these kind of things do happen nowadays in some undeveloped countries. When I first saw Machine Gun Preacher (2011) I was devastated to see the kind of terror the African children go through every day. 

Invisible children have all my support and it would be nice for you to join the cause also. As long as people care, things are going to change. Watching the documentary I found out that something great is going to happen on my birthday. Watch the movie to see the plan!

Joseph Kony needs to be stopped. And when that happens, peace is the limit. This is the beautiful beginning of an ending that is just the beginning. We are defending tomorrow. And it's hopeful.


Niciun comentariu: